1. Cashmere products are made of a kind of precious cas […]
1. Cashmere products are made of a kind of precious cashmere raw materials. Because cashmere is light, soft, warm and slippery, it is best to wash it by hand separately at home (not mixed with other clothes); different Color cashmere products should not be washed together to avoid staining.
2. Record the size of cashmere products before washing. Cashmere products stained with coffee, juice, blood, etc. should be sent to a special washing and dyeing shop for washing. ,
3. Soak in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes before washing (Jacquard or multi-color cashmere products are not suitable for soaking), and gently squeeze it with both hands in the water while soaking. The purpose of soaking and squeezing is to make the dirt attached to the inside of the cashmere break away from the fiber and enter the water, and the other part of the dirt is wetted and loosened. After soaking, gently squeeze the water out of your hands, and then put it in a neutral detergent at about 35℃ while soaking and gently squeeze your hands with your hands to wash. Do not wash with hot soapy water, do not scrub, and do not use alkaline detergents. Wash with the washing powder, otherwise there will be felting and deformation. When washing cashmere products at home, you can wash with shampoo. Because cashmere fiber is a protein fiber, it is afraid of alkaline detergents, and shampoos are mostly "mild" neutral detergents.
4. The washed cashmere products need to be "over-acid" (that is, the washed cashmere products are soaked in a solution containing an appropriate amount of glacial acetic acid) in order to neutralize the soap and lye remaining in the cashmere, improve the luster of the fabric, and affect the wool fiber. For protection, if there is no glacial acetic acid in the "over-acid" procedure, white vinegar can be used instead, but after over-acid, clean water is required.
5. After rinsing with clean water at about 30℃, you can put the supporting softener in the amount according to the instructions, and the hand feel will be better.
6. Squeeze out the water in the cashmere product after washing, put it into the net bag and dehydrate it in the dehydration drum of the washing machine.
7. Spread the dehydrated cashmere sweater flat on a table covered with towels, measure it to its original size with a ruler, and arrange it into a prototype by hand to dry in the shade, avoid hanging it in the sun.
8. After drying in the shade, you can use medium temperature (about 140℃) steam ironing. The distance between the iron and the cashmere product is 0.5~1 cm, and it should not be pressed on it. If you use other irons, you must put a wet towel on it.