The difference between scarf wool and cashmere is still […]
The difference between scarf wool and cashmere is still quite big, not only in the hand feel, but also in terms of raw materials and prices. As the raw material of the two, cashmere is called "soft gold" in terms of production costs. It is also much larger than a wool scarf.
The difference between wool scarf and cashmere scarf:
1. The scale arrangement of fine wool is tighter and thicker than that of cashmere, and its milling property is greater than that of cashmere;
2. The curl of fine wool is greater than that of cashmere;
3. The leather content of cashmere is higher than that of fine wool, and the rigidity of cashmere fiber is better than that of fine wool, that is, cashmere is softer than fine wool;
4. The warmth retention of cashmere is stronger than that of fine wool;
5. The unevenness of the fineness of cashmere is smaller than that of fine wool, and the appearance quality of its products is better than that of fine wool;
6. The density of cashmere is smaller than that of fine wool, and its products are lighter and thinner than fine wool products;
7. The acid and alkali resistance of fine wool is better than cashmere, and it is less damaged than cashmere when it encounters oxidants and reducing agents;
8. Generally, the pilling resistance of fine wool products is better than that of cashmere products, but the felting shrinkage is greater.
Generally speaking, cashmere scarves are better than wool scarves in all aspects, after all, the price has been reflected very clearly.