Cashmere fabrics are divided into woven fabrics and kni […]
Cashmere fabrics are divided into woven fabrics and knitted fabrics according to the weaving method. Woven fabrics are fabrics in which warp and weft yarns are intertwined perpendicularly to each other. Different woven fabrics consist of plain weave, twill weave and satin weave and their various weaves. Woven fabric features: compact structure, strong physical strength, not easy to deform and wear, usually an ideal material for making cashmere coats.
Classification and characteristics of cashmere fabrics:
1. Cashmere woven fabric
It is a fabric made of interwoven warp and weft yarns that are perpendicular to each other. Different woven fabrics consist of plain weave, twill weave and satin weave and their various weaves. Woven fabrics are characterized by compact structure, high physical strength, and are not easily deformed and worn. They are often the ideal material for cashmere coats.
2. Cashmere knitted fabric
Knitting needles are used to form yarns or filaments into loops, which are then nested within each other. Due to the loop structure characteristics of knitted fabrics, there are a large number of yarns per unit length, so most of them have good elasticity. Common cashmere sweaters are knitted fabrics.
How to distinguish cashmere fabrics?
1. Institutional inspection is unrealistic: under normal circumstances, only the yarn manufacturer will bring it to a formal institution for inspection, and the inspection result given is also the proportion of 300 grams of flowers (Maple Red Trendy Thermal Scarf) components. For example, only 80% of the chemical fiber in the protein and 10% of the chemical fiber are displayed, which cannot be Directly judge whether it is cashmere fabric.
2. When purchasing cashmere fabrics, pay attention to the qualifications and product quality certificates of the suppliers.
3. Pure cashmere feels smooth. Pull a fiber to break it and see how elastic and strong the fiber is.
4. The texture of cashmere fabric is soft and full, elastic, good to the touch, mild in color and good in warmth retention; cashmere is very light, while chemical fiber fabrics are much heavier, which can be distinguished by burning.
5. The raw material of cashmere fabric Cashmere is a thin layer of fine cashmere grown on the outer skin of the goat. The reason why cashmere is very precious is not only because of its small output and natural soft color, but also because of its excellent air permeability, warmth retention and drape. A goat produces only 50 grams of cashmere. Therefore, the price of cashmere fabric will not be low. The price of cashmere is too low, please consider the true and false for yourself.