The cashmere scarf, the fashion darling of this star ce […]
The cashmere scarf, the fashion darling of this star celebrity, has become one of the must-have items for many MM autumn and winter.
Fashion and warmth are the same, whether it is street photography or a sweet date, a beautiful cashmere scarf will make you look different!
As the most common cashmere scarf, how do we clean it?
How to wash a cashmere scarf? There are a total of 7 steps as follows
1. The water temperature is about 35°C, not cold or hot
2. Add an appropriate amount of shampoo (cashmere special lotion is better of course), stir well in warm water, then put in the cashmere scarf and soak for about 15 minutes
3. Gently squeeze (do not rub) the cashmere scarf for 2-5 minutes until it is thoroughly cleaned (it is recommended to add a few drops of vinegar to the water at the end, the cashmere scarf will feel better)
4. Use the edge of the basin to lightly squeeze the excess water in the cashmere scarf
5. First lay a bath towel, and lay the cashmere scarf on the bath towel, then roll up the bath towel and squeeze it slightly to make the moisture of the cashmere scarf fully absorbed.
You can also put the cashmere scarf in a cloth bag and put it in the washing machine to dry
6. Put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry (do not hang to dry, avoid exposure to the sun)
7. After drying, iron it flat with medium temperature steam (the iron should not touch the cashmere scarf directly)
In a word, add an appropriate amount of shampoo in warm water, soak the cashmere scarf in a soak and squeeze to clean it, then wrap it in a bath towel and roll it up to dehydrate, lay it in a cool place to dry, and finally iron it flat!