Cashmere scarves, as the name suggests, are scarves mad […]
Cashmere scarves, as the name suggests, are scarves made of cashmere as raw materials.
cashmere scarf cleaning
1. Put the cashmere scarf in a warm water basin. No cashmere scarf.
2. Pour in a little (the amount we normally use for shampooing) our daily shampoo.
3. Knead the shampoo and tap it a few times on the cashmere scarf.
4. Wash off the shampoo from the cashmere scarf with water. Wrap it in a towel and put it in the washing machine to dry.
5. Take it out and lay it flat, preferably on the bed, because the cashmere scarf is almost completely dry at this time.
6. Woven scarves have a longer suede, we call it Changshun, and the direction of the velvet is towards the fringed side of the scarf. After washing, use a brush to brush the suede towards the direction of the suede, it will be beautiful The texture is also good, otherwise it is as ugly as weeds growing on the scarf. After brushing and smoothing, you can also iron it with an iron, but in the direction of the hair tip.
Remember three things:
1. Do not wring dry by hand
2. Remember not to hang
3. Jacquard or multi-color cashmere scarves should not be soaked, and cashmere scarves of different colors should not be washed together to avoid dyeing.
Washing method 2
1. Soak in neutral lotion water with foam at 35°C for 15-20 minutes. Avoid using enzymes or chemical auxiliaries containing bleaching properties, lotions and shampoos to prevent erosion and discoloration.
2. Gently pat and knead with your hands, do not rub, so as not to cause pilling or felting.
3. Multi-colored cashmere scarves should not be soaked, and cashmere scarves of different colors should not be washed together to avoid color mixing.
4. Wash it with warm water at 35℃-40℃ for two or three times. You can put some vinegar or softener in the last clear water to make it feel better. Put the washed cashmere scarf on the sloping board, squeeze out the water or put it into a cloth bag, and dehydrate it in the dehydration drum of the washing machine. Then lay flat to dry, do not hang to dry, so as not to deform.
5. According to the pre-cut cardboard, flatten the scarf and organize the shape. Put a damp towel on it and iron it with a medium temperature (about 140°C) iron. The iron should not be in direct contact with the cashmere scarf.